Our apartment is the best choice for those looking to rent a private house in the Historic Centre of Oporto. Located in a perfect site, fully furnished and available through the concept turnkey renting, our apartment is the ideal space for your stay in the capital of the north of Portugal. It is your home in the Unvanquished City.
Harmony with the city
Located in Oporto’s Historic Centre, our apartment forms part of a rustic residential building recently refurbished and whose housing areas are exclusively destined for rental purposes which makes them the best option to experience our city in an intimate fashion, something you will find hard to achieve in a hotel room or any other lodging alternative.
We specifically selected the turnkey renting method to give our clients full control over their stay with us. The great location of our apartment allows you to enjoy the pleasures of Oporto while still maintaining complete autonomy to use the space, furniture and appliances as you see fit.
Comfort and convenience
Our apartment is fully furnished and equipped with a wide range of essential household appliances for the everyday use, allowing you to experience Oporto’s life in its entirety with all the freedom and independence for a special and incomparable visit to our city.
Our T1 apartment of three divisions accommodate up to four people. It has one room with double bed, private bathroom, fully furnished living room (including sofa bed) and adjoining kitchen packed with all the necessary appliances.
The booking cost of the apartment includes all the privileges of central air conditioning, cable television, unlimited wireless internet access (WiFi) and cleaning of the space once every three days (or daily for an additional fee).
Location and accessibility
Located on Almada Street, in the heart of Oporto, this apartment benefits of great accessibilities and the advantages of being situated in city’s Historic Centre, an area served by multiple local shops and businesses, permanent entertainment and leisure opportunities, namely the following:
- Metro (Aliados Avenue): 5 minutes walking distance
- Bus: 5 minutes walking distance
- Trains (São Bento Station): 10 minutes walking distance
- Hospital (Trindade): 10 minutes walking distance
- Pharmacy (Trindade): 10 minutes walking distance
- Oporto’s downtown (recommended nightlife region): 5 minutes walking distance
- Green spaces and shopping area: 10 minutes walking distance
Our apartment is protected by a modern video surveillance system connected to an alarm central. Please contact us for more information on the subject or ask your questions before the check-in process.
- Check-in must be made until 2:00PM (14h00)
- Check-out must be made until 11:00AM (11h00)
- Minimum stay: two nights
- Cancellation policy: free up to 72h prior to check-in time
- Personalised client attendance (09h AM – 08h PM)
- Cradle for children under four years of age
- Apartment cleaning once every three days (or daily for an additional fee)
- Credit Card;
- Direct Bank Transfer;